Because your time is valuable, the Executive Health Program at One Nineteen Healthand Wellness is for you. Our executive physicals feature some of the most comprehensive diagnostic testing available anywhere. One Nineteen Executive Health Program: one day, one place, one focus. Your health.
Throughout the program, you will enjoy quality time with the following health professionals: physicians, nurses, technologists, registered dietitians, and exercise specialists. All physicians are board certified and licensed in internal medicine. During personalized consultations, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, review your past health issues, and develop a plan to improve your health. The program includes a follow-up with your Executive Health physician and medical concierge. You will also be provided with a complete written report of your diagnostic and lab test results and a summary of your physical examination results from your Executive Health physician. It is yours to keep or share with your primary care physician.
Your personal medical concierge, a registered nurse, will contact you prior to your visit to discuss your needs and goals.
Your medical concierge will also serve as your personal assistant throughout your stay, making sure your visit feels more like a day at a resort rather than a hospital.
Because your privacy is important, your stay with us is a day away from crowded waiting rooms and busy offices.
"Our day at St. Vincent's One Nineteen was an incredible medical experience. We were treated with the utmost courtesy and respect, while receiving exceptional care. In one day's time, my husband and I were able to have diagnostic tests which could have taken weeks elsewhere with undue stress, time and costs. In addition to the ease for very busy lifestyles, my husband also found out about an early cancer in his bladder, which is usually fatal. Thanks to the Executive Physical, he has already been successfully treated."
Gary and Virginia Murphy, Pres. and VP, Imaging Business Machines
Your executive physical provides early detection of disease risks and valuable prevention measures for future health and wellness. Our comprehensive program is designed to screen for disease and risk factors in every body system. Your Executive Health physical includes:
- Medical History and Physical Examination
- Cardiac stress test and heart CT (calcium scoring) for the screening of cardiac risk factors in the vessels of the heart
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) for heart function
- Lung CT to screen for lung disease and the presence of pulmonary nodules
- Abdominal ultrasound to detect abnormalities in the organs and vessels of the abdomen
- Hemoccult to detect gastrointestinal bleeding from tumors, polyps, ulcers, or other causes
- Carotid ultrasound to screen for risk factors associated with blood vessel blockage and stroke
- DEXA bone density scan to measure the mineral density (calcium) in your bones, detecting the presence of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- BodPod body composition scan to measure the percentages, ratios, and amounts of lean body mass and body fat
- Pulmonary function testing to evaluate lung capacity affected by diseases such as asthma, emphysema, and lung cancer
- Audiometry to test for hearing loss
- Extensive lab testing for risk factors of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease
- Resting metabolic rate to determine your caloric and exercise needs
- Nutritional consult to evaluate your current eating patterns, as well as develop a healthy eating plan for your needs and goals
- Fitness assessment to test and define your levels of strength, flexibility, and endurance, as well as prescribing a personal fitness plan
- Mammography on request
- Gynecology examination including a PAP smear to screen for cervical cancer
- Colonoscopy to screen for GI disease such as polyps and colon cancer
- P.E.T./CT scan to allow study of body function and screen for cancer (available off-site)
- Physical therapy
- Medi-Spa treatments
- Consultation with medical specialist (ENT, Plastic, Orthopedic, OB/GYN, GI)
Following your diagnostic and lab testing, you will be served brunch in the Executive Suite. athere will be time to read the paper, access our wireless Internet, make a phone call, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Also included in the Executive Health Program are specialty services designed to help you reach your wellness goals. Personal training, private yoga, and/or Pilates sessions can be scheduled.
End your day with a relaxing massage or other spa service. Feel free to shower, use the sauna, relax in our steam room, and receive a complimentary beverage from our café.
One Nineteen Health and Wellness does not bill or collect from health plans (such as health insurers or HMOs). We do not investigate the coverage a patient may hold or what services may or may not be covered by the patient's health plan. Those are issues between the patient and their health plan provider.
For more information on overnight accomodations and golfing, please click on the pictures below.
Accommodations: Hyatt Place Inverness
You can make your reservation for the One Nineteen Executive Health Program online, or call 1-205-408-6600.
For individuals or small group participants, online Executive Health Program registration.
"The Executive Health Program at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen has given me a glimpse into the future of healthcare. The results I received prompted me to make some personal lifestyle changes. One Nineteen is the only facility in Birmingham providing executive physicals. Best of all, they do it in one day at a fraction of the cost in a non-hospital and relaxing environment."
Gene Hallman, President & CEO, Bruno Event Team
I am very pleased with the experience I had during my executive physical. It was so great to be able to get all of these important tests completed all in one day for a very reasonable price. I felt like it was a very comprehensive examination that put my family and employer at ease.
Lee Washam, President, Charter Bank Columbus, GA
“Excellent program and well worth the price.”
Rusty Adams, Executive Director, APS
“Very comprehensive and well worth the time and investment.”
James Reddinger, former C.F.O., Buffalo Rock
“I sincerely appreciate the courteous and professional attention that I received at One Nineteen Health and Wellness. All of the staff were genuinely interested in my health and made me feel that I was your number one patient. One Nineteen Health and Wellness will play a critical role in my future healthcare needs. My total experience with One Nineteen Health and Wellness was outstanding.“
John C. Fortenberry, Albright, Fortenberry & Ninas, LLP