Because your time is valuable, the Executive Health Program at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is for you. Our executive physicals feature some of the most comprehensive diagnostic testing available anywhere. One Nineteen Executive Health Program: One day.One place. One focus. Your health.
Throughout the program, you will enjoy quality time with the following health professionals: physicians, nurses, technologists, registered dietitians, and exercise specialists. All physicians are board certified and licensed in internal medicine. During personalized consultations, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, review your past health issues, and develop a plan to improve your health. The program includes a follow-up with your Executive Health physician and medical concierge. You will also be provided with a complete written report of your diagnostic and lab test results and a summary of your physical examination results from your Executive Health physician. It is yours to keep or share with your primary care physician.
Your personal medical concierge, will contact you prior to your visit to discuss your needs and goals.
Your medical concierge will also serve as your personal assistant throughout your stay, making sure your visit feels more like a day at a resort rather than a hospital.
Because your privacy is important, your stay with us is a day away from crowded waiting rooms and busy offices.
Your executive physical provides early detection of disease risks and valuable prevention measures for future health and wellness. Our comprehensive program is designed to screen for disease and risk factors in every body system.
Your Executive Health physical includes:
Medical History and Physical Examination
- Cardiac stress test and heart CT (calcium scoring) for the screening of cardiac risk factors in the vessels of the heart
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG) for heart function
- Lung CT to screen for lung disease and the presence of pulmonary nodules
- Abdominal ultrasound to detect abnormalities in the organs and vessels of the abdomen
- Hemoccult to detect gastrointestinal bleeding from tumors, polyps, ulcers, or other causes
- Carotid ultrasound to screen for risk factors associated with blood vessel blockage and stroke
- DEXA bone density scan to measure the mineral density (calcium) in your bones, detecting the presence of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Pulmonary function testing to evaluate lung capacity affected by diseases such as asthma, emphysema, and lung cancer
- Audiometry to test for hearing loss
- Extensive lab testing for risk factors of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease
- Resting metabolic rate to determine your caloric and exercise needs
- Nutritional consult to evaluate your current eating patterns, as well as develop a healthy eating plan for your needs and goals
- Fitness assessment to test and define your levels of strength, flexibility, and endurance, as well as prescribing a personal fitness plan
- Mammography on request
- Gynecology examination including a PAP smear to screen for cervical cancer
Also available at an additional charge:
- Colonoscopy to screen for GI disease such as polyps and colon cancer
- Physical therapy
- Medi-Spa treatments
- Consultation with medical specialist (ENT, Plastic, Orthopedic, OB/GYN, GI)
Following your diagnostic and lab testing, you will be served brunch in the Executive Suite. There will be time to read the paper, access our wireless Internet, make a phone call, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Also included in the Executive Health Program are specialty services designed to help you reach your wellness goals. Personal training, private yoga, and/or Pilates sessions can be scheduled.
End your day with a relaxing massage or other spa service. Feel free to shower, use the sauna, relax in our steam room, and receive a complimentary beverage from our café.
One Nineteen Health and Wellness does not bill or collect from health plans (such as health insurers or HMOs). We do not investigate the coverage a patient may hold or what services may or may not be covered by the patient's health plan. Those are issues between the patient and their health plan provider.
You can make your reservation for the One Nineteen Executive Health Program online, or
For individuals or small group participants, online Executive Health Program registration.
“I would highly recommend this program to any executive looking to put a greater focus on their health. The convenience and professionalism of the health team there is second to none,” said Nick Saban, University of Alabama’s Head Football Coach