St. Vincent’s Spa One Nineteen is your Alabama wellness retreat, a place of peace and tranquility. Minor guests receiving spa services must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. To respect our guests receiving spa services, children under the age of twelve are prohibited. Spa One Nineteen gladly offers child care services for children 4 months to 6 years of age in our childcare center. Please make necessary arrangements before scheduling your spa day if your child is six years or older. One Nineteen’s Childcare Center’s phone number is 205.408.6556.
Childcare Ages: 4 Months to 6 Years Old
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 7:430 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Aquatics and Activities Supervisor: 205-408-6540
- Child Care Office: 205-408-6556
- Main Line: 205-408-6600
- Members: Free for three hours. A fee will be assessed after three hours.
- Non-member: $3 per hour per child.
- For safety’s sake, parents may not enter the child care area without a staff member’s approval.
- A completed and signed registration form is required for each child.
- All children must be signed “in” and “out” during each visit. Parents must provide their cell phone numbers.
- Parents must indicate where they will be in the facility, so they may be reached if needed. If they visit another area they must return to the Center to notify the attendant. Parents must never leave the facility while the child is in the Center.
- If the Center reaches its maximum capacity, we cannot accept additional children.
- Ages four to six may play in the “Big Kids’ Room” at staff discretion.
- When circumstances warrant, children may be taken to our outdoor play area.
- The television may be tuned to educational or skill-developing programs.
- Children may bring a non-peanut butter/non-nut snack.
- As staffing warrants, we will provide snacks at designated times. Please inform the staff of any food allergies each time your child enters the Center. Keep your phone available if your child has special needs or food allergies.
- We welcome spill-proof cups labeled with the child’s name.
- Children should not be brought to the Center if they are ill. Any child with fever, diarrhea, cold, eye infection, persistent coughing/sneezing, or any communicable illness will not be admitted.
- Children must be fever-free for a minimum of 24 hours before entering the Center.
- The parent will be contacted to pick up their child immediately if their child is disobedient or aggressive and doesn’t respond to time-outs.
- The parent will be contacted to pick up their child immediately if the child is inconsolable after 15 minutes.
- For safety, nothing should be attached to diaper bags (including hand sanitizer or sunscreen). Bags with zipper closure are preferred, but not required.
- St. Vincent’s One Nineteen is not responsible for lost toys. Although we suggest children not bring toys from home, comfort items (a lovey, special blanket or stuffed animal) are always welcome.
- We welcome donated toys in excellent condition.